The K2 hopper unit intelligent powder coating equipment offers precise adjustment of electrical and pneumatic data, can easily penetrating corners and awkward holes, ideal for complex and irregular shape products, such as wheels, profiles, radiators, etc.
Kafan electrostatic powder coating equipment requires simplest operation and minimal maintenance, whose high transfer efficiency builds better coating coverage and is a great saving of powders.
Smart Powder Gun Controller
1. The powder gun equipment offers 3 pre-setting application programs for powder coating beginners, flat parts coating, corner coating, re-coating.
2. Allows advanced users or powder coating specialists create and store a library of personalized programs by “PRO” setting.
3. Digital valve control for precise powder flow regualtion, delivers smooth and constant output. As well as flexible current charging on different type of powders, ideally avoids the orange peel defects.
Powerful Manual Spray Gun
Kafan KF-08 Manual powder gun with unique ergonomic design. Lightweight to reduce operator's fatigue But powerful for long lasting use and great powder savings.
1. Back cover with remote powder flow controls
2. 100kv high voltage built-in cascade
3. Quality material and non-stick of powders
4. Flat nozzles and round nozzles optimize the application
Fluidizing Powder Hopper
Size: D36xH62cm, Capacity: 60 pounds powders.
The easy cleaning powder coating hopper is popular among worldwide powder coaters, It is extraordinary designed to be dismountable, convenient to clean the inwall, bottom, fluidizing board, seal ring of the hopper.
The powder hopper with fluidizing bed prevents the powder block, which is also well sealed keep the powders from contaminants and damp
|Model||K2-1 Hopper Type|
|Power range||220/110V 1 Phase (customized as local)|
|Temperature range in use||-10 ℃+50 ℃|
|Gun weight: …||500G|
|Rated output voltage||24VDC|
|Maximum output current||180Ua(max)|
|Maximum output voltage||0-100KV ( adjustable)|
|Maximum powder injection :||600g/min|
|Maximum input-air pressure||10kg/cm|
|Optimum input-air pressure||6kg/cm|
|Minimum input-air pressure||4kg/cm|
|Maximum water vapor content or compressed air||1.4g/N m3|
|Maximum oil vapor content of compressed air||0.1ppm|
|Maximum compressed-air consumption||13.2 m3/h|