COLO-1864 powder coating gas oven is your best choice for batch processing of small and medium workparts, such as alloy wheels, which can hold 8-12 pcs per time.
Our gas curing oven ensures excellent finish and superior efficiency which is also friendly to environment. Comparing with electric sourced oven, gas heating leads to remarkably lower running costs in long-term, especially comparing with those countries whose electricity is expensive.
1. Space-saving compact structure with easy operation and less maintenance.
2. PLC control system provides easy and reliable heating process with precise setting of temperature & time.
3. 100mm thick rockwool Insulation board with galvanized steel wall, always keeping a warm chamber with least temperature dropping.
4. High performance Riello burner takes full utilization of fuels and gives quick raise to a required temperature.
5. Powerful fan speeds up the flow of hot air ensures uniform heat distribution with temperature stability less than three degree,
6. Standardly equipped with two trolley, external and internal trollye system ensures high purity painted parts, and allows batch loading and transpot elements with simpliest operation and mininum efforts.
|Working Dimension||Width1600 * Heght1400 * Depth1800mm|
|Warm-up Time||15-30min (180°C)|
|Temperature stability||< ± 3-5°C|
|Burner||Italy RIELLO, 10,0000cal|
|Motor Power ||1.5kw|
|Circulation/ Air flow||Vertical ,Variable through holes on the walls|